1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? The last bite of pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving.
2. Where was your profile taken? It’s a Bitmoji. I am a big fan of the Bitmoji.
3. Do you play Pokemon Go? No. But I am all in when (if?) Harry Potter Go goes live. I’ll even carry a mobile charger for that shit.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. Larry David. I am really enjoying myself some binge-Curb Your Enthusiasm lately.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 12-something. I was ready to go to sleep at 11:30 for a change, but ended up in a text conversation with my brother.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Boston. That’s a no-brainer.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? I don’t think so? My wife is generally sleeping if it’s late enough for fireworks and no one else kisses me.
8. Which of your friends lives closest? Sarah, but just by a street or two.
9. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Ambivalent. I have a baseline appreciation for all carbonated things, so there is that. But do I ever choose Dr. Pepper? No. Never. (I do enjoy Dr. Pepper, the psychologist on “Married at First Sight” but I have the impression that this isn’t the intended gist of this question.)
10. When was the last time you cried? November 9th.
11. Who took your profile picture? Bitmoji. Again.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? The Who, celebrating his 8th birthday with his bestie yesterday.
13. Was yesterday better than today? No. I mean, today was fine. I guess it was better in some ways and not in others. Probably they averaged out the same.
14. Can you live a day without TV? Of course. Some days, I do so voluntarily.
15. Are you upset about anything? Oh, sure. Mostly about people in general. I’m feeling pretty misanthropic since the election. I’ve been so lucky for so long (and still, I know) to be able to ignore or at least compartmentalize all the ignorance and hatred, but…I guess I just thought (hoped?) people were ultimately better than that. They’re not.
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course.
17. Are you a bad influence? In some ways. I often encourage friends to delay responsibility to hang out with me. I’m very persuasive.
18. If you could take a vacation anywhere you wanted, where would it be? Europe. Specifically, England and Italy.
19. What do you procrastinate about the most? Grading.