- I can’t stop twirling my hair. And braiding it. And touching it. Flipping it. Putting it up. Taking it down. Is it because it’s too long or because I have a real problem? Either way, I wore a high ponytail today for the first time in about 30 years and I kind of loved it.
- I’ve had this sort of persistent, yet fleeting feeling of sadness for the past week. Sadness? Discomfort? Anxiety? It’s never around long enough for me to pin it down.
- I really love dogs and I never expected that I would. I was pretty terrified of them as a kid, despite having had one for a few years. Maybe it’s because I’ve been drawing them? Lately, though, there’s just nothing cuter than a dog to me. Except that one freckle on The Who’s left brow bone. But that’s it. That freckle and then all dogs.
- There is no chance Donald Trump will make America great again. Who do people think there is a chance of that?
- The Who has a poetry reading tomorrow, a piano recital this weekend, a writers’ awards ceremony in a couple of weeks, and a ballet recital in June. I love watching him do all his things.