- There are two sleeping people in this room.
- I have days’ worth of Universal photos to upload and post when the internet is not so shitty.
- My shoulders instantly remembered what they’re supposed to do with sun and turned bronze in a day. My [pink] face? Not so much.
- I hate to go to chain restaurants when we travel and I spent at least an hour searching for off-the-beaten-path places to eat. Dinner last night? Hoagies from Wawa (which has branched out — understandably — to Clearwater where the Phillies have Spring Training and — inexplicably — to Orlando.) Best laid plans…
- I could not bring myself to spend $5 on a plastic cup of Butterbeer at The Leaky Cauldron.
- I easily brought myself to spend $22 on one small pack of Every Flavour Beans and one Chocolate Frog.
- Our family pool game of Monkey-in-the-Middle was so awesome that a small group of teenagers asked to join in.
- The pool, speaking of which, is amazing. Giant and warm with fountains, a wade-in entrance, and multiple depths.
- Momentarily, there will be three sleeping people in this room.