There are seven things I need to do tomorrow.
- Teach. (I keep forgetting that I have a class to teach tomorrow morning. The ultimate purpose of this list is to remind me to go to work tomorrow!)
- Trader Joe’s (along with the rest of the snow-fearing population. But I need eggs. And bread. I’m not even joking; there’s something to that bread-and-eggs-in-a-storm thing.)
- Gas. (Fill up before the storm. So I can stay parked in the driveway for two days.)
- Make Dinner. (I’m going to try one of those Tasty video things. I am wooed by simple-looking recipes shown to me in a time-lapse format.)
- Charge all the devices (Because what if the power goes out and I can’t play endless games of Candy Crush?)
- Pre-brew some coffee that can be heated on the gas stove. (No one needs two under caffeinated parents in the house all day.)
- Go to bed early.