Here are some questions to which the answer is no:
- Am I at all prepared to go on vacation?
- Have I done any further research on Ellis Island stuff?
- Have I had a minute to call my mother in, like, a month?
- Is my phone working properly and efficiently?
- Do I want to be awake right now?
- Is The Who easy to be with from 5-7pm?
- Was I able to clean up all my painting supplies without spilling the cup of dirty brush-water?
- Am I well again after nearly a month of illness?
And here are some questions to which the answer is yes:
- Am I looking forward to evening out my ridiculous camp-tan?
- Am I delighted by the return of Project Runway?
- Am I irrationally excited about visiting the new Legoland Discovery Center?
- Am I cooking an entire main dish right now at 11:15pm?
Finally, a few bullets for your reading pleasure:
- Tomorrow is tie-dye day at camp. I need to not only remember to send The Who’s plain white tee in, but I also need to remember to wear stainable clothing and to say goodbye to my clean hands for at least a week.
- I have been averaging 40.4 mpg on my to-and-from camp commute. I want to average higher, but I have neither the mental acuity nor energy to manage my acceleration and coasting ratios. Hopefully in September.
- I have been trying contacts these past couple of weeks with mixed results. Sometimes comfortable, sometimes sticky and weird. Never any close-up clarity. Cute sunglasses, though.
- I have been rocking a visor all summer. I kind of enjoy it.