Sometimes it’s 11:08pm and all you can muster is a bullet list.
- Stitches out today. One side popped open immediately. Spent the day at the children’s ER. Skin glue and Steri-Strips. Following up with pediatric plastic surgeon this week. This is a little more complicated than I had hoped it would be.
- I think I might like the band Fun. The jury is still out, though.
- Still really enjoying my overpriced fleece socks, but wondering if I should have gotten a smaller size. Can you return socks you’ve already worn?
- I’m totally dressing up next Halloween.
- Tiny blood pressure cuffs and tiny hospital bracelets are about the most pathetic things in the world.
- ELECTION DAY! ELECTION DAY! ELECTION DAY! WHOOOOOOO!
- Ok, foo. Shh. That was a lot of excitement.
- I’d be in bed now if bed wasn’t so far away.
- I found out that the Breaking Amish people broke Amish a wicked long time ago.
- I don’t even care; I love that stupid-ass show