I know, I know. You’re thinking she hasn’t updated with anything even remotely interesting in days (weeks?) yet here she is asking for my vote? Yes. Precisely.
Listen, Babble.com lists its top 50 mommy bloggers each year and I’m not on the list. What? I know. It’s crazy. Anyway, I have been nominated, so at least there’s that. It seems that 2 people “like” me and 2 is nothing to shake a stick at.
Do you like me? Wait. Don’t answer that. Instead:
- Click here to go to the Babble page.
- Scroll down to the last paragraph; click on the link to “nominate your favorite.”
- On the nomination page, you will see a place to nominate a blogger. Below that you will see two tabs: “popularity” and “alphabetical.”
- Click the tab that says “alphabetical.”
- Scroll down until you see “Mama Hears a Who.”
- Click “I like this blogger.”
I won’t know who likes me and who clicks and who doesn’t or whether you’re eating a sandwich when you click or if you just finished picking your nose. (Not unlike The Who, who greeted me in the morning the other day with, “Hi, Mama! [Who] has a big green snot! Here, Mama. You’re welcome, Mama!”)
So, there ya go.